Artificial intelligence has generated a tremendous amount of buzz over the last few months. Every day, more marketers are using AI in social media to increase their efficiency and output. In this article, we want to introduce the best AI social media tools to help you with your social media management and marketing.
What awaits you
Jasper is one of the better-known AI writing tools which harnesses the capabilities of natural language processing (NLP) to generate high-quality written content pieces. It offers a wide variety of helpers for your social media content creation process, from an idea factory to writing Facebook Ads. It can even create a story’s outline based on a universal framework of storytelling.
- Jasper analyzes vast amounts of data and can create almost any kind of text, from engaging blog posts and social media captions to complex story outlines.
- Its ability to adapt to various writing styles and tones makes it a valuable asset for social media managers seeking consistent and compelling content.
- Additionally, you can educate Jasper on your own product catalogs, company facts, and brand identity so that Jasper can recreate your persona brand voice in the copy it produces for you.
- While Jasper is adept at generating content, it still requires your research in the beginning and review and editing to ensure accuracy and maintenance of your brand’s unique voice.
- With Jasper, you pay for every word that is written for you. This means that, especially when you are still unfamiliar with Jasper, you could pay a significant sum as you first need to get used to how Jasper works through trial and error. Many of your initial prompts may not result in high-quality content pieces. Nonetheless, you will have to pay for every word.
- Jasper doesn’t seamlessly integrate into all areas of your social media management. You will need other tools for analyzing your social media posts or managing your social media inboxes.
Fanpage Karma’s AI assistant
Fanpage Karma is an all-in-one social media tool. Fanpage Karma’s personal AI assistant for social media is a personal assistant for social media manager which automates your social media management. It can create automatic and contextual responses to incoming messages from all of your social media accounts and e-mails. Fanpage Karma AI also generates captivating captions for your social media posts.
- Both the message automation and the caption generator are easy to use and are perfectly suitable for beginners.
- Whether you are experiencing writer’s block or just want some quick inspiration, Fanpage Karma’s AI assistant comes up with engaging and creative ideas for your own social media posts in a matter of seconds.
- The AI assistant seamlessly integrates into two of the areas where Fanpage Karma is already strong: Community management across social media and the creation of written social media content. This enables you to manage all of your incoming social media messages and comments with ease and from one place.
- You can train Fanpage Karma’s AI assistant on your company facts, products and your personal role in your company to further personalize the text suggestions of your AI assistant. You can also set up rules which the AI assistant should follow when creating copy and opt for a writing style such as professional, witty, or poetic. This way, you can make sure that every text fits to your brand identity.
- The AI assistant also assists you with improving your own writing and translates messages into other languages with the click of a button.
- You are not limited in the number of words you generate.
- The use of Fanpage Karma’s AI assistant is limited to social media and e-mail management.
- It is available only as part of Fanpage Karma’s all in-one social media solution.
Copy AI is a versatile, AI-powered writing platform for generating persuasive and compelling content copy. It is one of the best-known AI writing tools on the market and aids in creating sales copy, digital ad copy, social media content, e-mails, and more.
- There are special social media and brainstorming templates which you can use easily to generate growth ideas, viral content ideas, TikTok hooks or Instagram captions for your social media, and more. Besides creating compelling social media copy, there are many different forms of content copy you can generate with Copy AI. Copy AI also offers a number of free templates for many of its use cases. Moreover, for each type of copy, there are a number of templates such as Sales Copy offering formats including AIDA, Feature to Benefits, PAS, and more. The upside of this is that you don’t need to be an expert marketer in every area, but can rely on Copy AI’s tried-and-tested formulas.
- You can also add a description of your company or product to receive a more customized copy.
- You can also customize the writing style of Copy AI. Tell Copy AI to write in a professional, luxurious, witty, bold, or adventurous way, and it will phrase its responses according to what you are looking for.
- The team behind Copy AI sends out an e-mail every day sharing with you new ideas for prompts that you can use, as well as tips for creating better prompts. This can be inspiring and end up to be very helpful, especially if you are not familiar with everything you can do with Copy AI.
- You can set up a personal info base in which you add information about you and your products or company that you want to reuse later in your prompts. By referencing your info base in your prompt, you can let Copy AI follow your brand’s voice and rules.
- You are unlimited in the number of prompts you execute.
- The user interface is not the easiest to use.
- The templates are numerous, but there is no direct access to the templates when crafting your prompts. You need to manually copy and paste them from their “Resources” pages (https://www.copy.ai/templates and https://www.copy.ai/tools).
- Copy AI doesn’t seamlessly integrate into all areas of your social media management. You will need other tools for analyzing your social media posts or managing your social media inboxes.
Peppertype offers an array of helpers for social media managers and is easy-to-use.
- With its clear design, you get a fantastic overview of what you can use Peppertype for, even if you are using Peppertype for the first time. The UI is easy to use.
- You can create engaging social media posts, video descriptions for your YouTube videos, Facebook Ad copies or Tweet ideas. Moreover, Peppertype can assist you with your copywriting, SEO writing and give you ideas for product descriptions on your e-commerce website.
- With the starter plan, you can already create unlimited amounts of content.
- When working in a team, you can collaborate with your team members on Peppertype (This is a paid extra).
- Peppertype doesn’t seamlessly integrate into all areas of your social media management. You will need other tools for analyzing your social media posts or managing your social media inboxes.
HyperWrite is a very flexible AI writing tool.
- HyperWrite can create a wide range of copy. You can summarize articles, simplify complex topics, rewrite content in different ways so that you can use it in several formats and on multiple platforms, improve your grammar and writing style to make it more convincing, funny, etc., and much more.
- There are even specific “Marketing” and “Social Media” features that help you with your content writing and your ad copy as well.
- There’s a browser extension available, so you can easily access Hyper Write whenever you need it.
- HyperWrite learns from you and imitates your personal writing style the more you use it.
- It is easy-to-use, even for beginners.
- HyperWrite doesn’t seamlessly integrate into all areas of your social media management. You will need other tools for analyzing your social media posts or managing your social media inboxes.
Writesonic.com offers a wide range of AI-tools to assist social media managers in their content creation journey.
- From generating catchy headlines and engaging social media posts, to crafting articles and blog posts, landing pages, meta descriptions, YouTube titles and descriptions, and ad copy optimized for Facebook, Google and LinkedIn, Writesonic simplifies and streamlines many of your creative writing tasks.
- Its intuitive interface and user-friendly features make it accessible to users of all skill levels.
- With WriteSonic you can create very diverse and high quality content pieces in a very short period of time. Just type in what kind of content you want and Writesonic will create it for you.
- With WriteSonic, you have a significant amount of creative control. The advantage here is that you can co-create your articles together with the AI. In an iterative process, the AI creates content ideas that you can customize to your liking. Finally, Writesonic writes your whole article based on the topic and structure you want. This process makes Writesonic especially useful if you want to create a more personalized piece of content and not rely on more generic copy.
- You save a lot of time researching and writing.
- On top of all this, Writesonic can create AI art for you based on a text you provide.
- As with Jasper, you pay for each prompt you create. This makes it an expensive solution if you need to create a lot of content.
- Writesonic doesn’t seamlessly integrate into all areas of your social media management. You will need other tools for analyzing your social media posts or managing your social media inboxes.
To many, Rytr may be a lesser-known AI writing tool. However, for marketers looking for an easy-to-use AI tool for social media, it may be an interesting one.
- It’s very easy to use.
- You have several templates, use cases, and writing tones you can choose from.
- It supports multiple languages.
- There are assistants that help you with everything you need in content marketing. Not only does it help you write blog outlines, headlines, and complete articles, but also copy for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and even Google Ads. Generate video ideas, video descriptions, and even story plots for your content marketing all from one place. You can also generate social media captions.
- Unlike most tools, the text Rytr creates is presented to the user in an interactive Word-like document. With this document, you can edit every part of the text output manually or highlight any section of the copy and let the AI rephrase, improve, or expand on it.
- You can write up to 5,000 words per month for free. If you want to write more, it is just $29/month.
- Personalization may be limited. Though there are many templates available, other tools offer an easier way to integrate a personal style or facts about your company.
- Rytr doesn’t seamlessly integrate into all areas of your social media management. You will need other tools for analyzing your social media posts or managing your social media inboxes.
You.com Writing Assistant
YouWrite is an AI-powered writing assistant available on You.com that can help you generate copy for your social media content, regardless of your experience level. It can assist you in improving your overall writing style and overcome writer’s block.
- The AI writing assistant produces different forms of content (from social media posts and blog posts to e-mails) and can write in multiple styles (neutral, friendly, professional, witty, persuasive).
- You can also include information about the audience of your content and what you want to communicate in order to personalize the output even further.
- Pricing is on the cheaper end of the spectrum. There is a free trial available offering 10 free prompts. After that, pricing starts at $3.99/month. Heavy users can pay $7.99/month for the “Plus” feature and benefit from up to 1,000 prompts instead of 250 per month.
- You.com also offers other AI tools that help you with image and video creation, social listening, and coding.
- You save rules that you create so that the system will follow from that point on. You also cannot create personal info. Every time you want to create personal copy, you need to insert all the information the writing assistant needs. This can become bothersome after a while.
- You.com doesn’t seamlessly integrate into all areas of your social media management. You will need other tools for analyzing your social media posts or managing your social media inboxes.
Nichesss is an AI tool with a special focus on brainstorming business ideas. It is especially helpful if you are looking for a boost in ideas when generating content. For instance, Nichesss can create ideas for original TikToks and also outline whole video scripts for those TikTok videos.
- Das Besondere an Nichesss ist, dass es dir hilft, Ideen für Content zu generieren, indem es dich fragt, was deine Leidenschaften sind, was deine Stärken sind und was du anbieten kannst, das einzigartig ist.
- What makes Nichesss special is that it helps you generate content ideas by asking what you’re passionate about, what you’re good at, and what you can offer that is unique.
- It can also write video scripts, social media image post captions, ad copy, blog articles, rewrite or expand content that you wrote, and much more.
- Nichesss has fantastic wizards and a wide variety of unique templates as well as a user-friendly interface, which makes it beginner-friendly, and provides you with useful information on how it can assist you.
- You pay $19/month and have unlimited access to the tool’s features. You are also unlimited in the amount of content you let the AI create
If you want to speed up your ideation process and streamline your writing process, give Nichesss a try.
Canva “Magic Write”
Canva Magic Write is an AI-powered writing assistant that allows you to quickly and easily create written content, and is available in Canva Docs. With Magic Write, users can overcome writer’s block and get idea suggestions faster. It is an excellent tool for bloggers, writers, and anyone who needs to create engaging content quickly.
- With Canva Magic Write, you can create short- and long-form text, outlines and headlines, and even let the AI create stories based on your ideas and prompts.
- Canva can help you come up with social media strategies, campaigns and posts, as well as help you with whenever you need for content inspiration.
- Canva Free users get 25 Magic Write uses in total, while Canva Pro and Canva for Teams users get 250 prompts per month.
- Canva Magic Write does not come as a browser extension and is only available within Canva itself.
- It is more limited in the type of content it can create than other tools in this list
- You will not be able to manage all areas of your social media management with Canva alone. You will need other tools for analyzing your social media posts or managing your social media inboxes.
AI assistants can simplify your professional life. Your choice of AI writing assistant will depend on the texts you want to create, to what extent personalization or simple user interfaces are important to you, and what budget you have.