Sometimes, just one not thought-trough Post, one critical commercial, one bad picture can be enough to start a heavy discussion on your Facebook wall. When something like this happens you have to react as soon as possible. There are a couple of things you need to know. For instance:
- Keep calm and think how to react
- Be quick. This shows you take your Facebook fans serious
- Think before you act. Otherwise you could lead the discussion into a totally pointless way
- Stay authentic and clear in your communication
- Keep control. Show that it’s okay to criticize but don’t tolerate insults
- Be open in your reaction. If you have to delete insulting comments tell your users why
Let’s be honest, it is not easy to keep track of everything what happens on your Page. Especially if you have a lot of fans you might loose overview. But this is something Fanpage Karma can help you with. Our new feature is live: The Shitstorm Alert helps Page administrators to react as soon as possible on strange situations.
The Shitstorm Alert lets you instantly know when a Facebook Page receives an exceptional number of reactions. Select the page and the limit values for which the alert should be sent. We inform you immediately by mail if something unusual happens on your Page. If a user post or one of your own posts get way more comments, likes or shares than usual for example. Of course you can choose when you want to be notified. Bonus: The Shitstorm Alert is not just available for your own Page, you can activate it for any Page you want. Stay up to date with your own page and keep track of the performances of your competitors at the same time.
The Shitstorm Alert is available for the Business Edition.