Do you love animated visuals? If so, this Bar Chart Race is just right for you! You can use it to have any social media profiles compete against each other in a race and see how their performance has improved or worsened over time. A fun way to review the social media year 2020, for example. Warning: Could be addictive!
Hollywood Stars on Instagram
The following example shows which Hollywood star posted the most on Instagram in 2020.
First Jamie Foxx is in the lead, then Sofia Vergara catches up, but in the end TheRock wins with 547 posts.
The faster the progress of a profile, the steeper the growth of the selected metric.
Create a Bar Chart Race for Free
You have several setting options when creating a Bar Chart Race.
1. Select profiles: Choose any profiles you want. For example, choose companies in a particular industry, key influencers, competitors, or your own company’s profiles. You can mix profiles from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
2. Select a period: The Bar Chart Race is an ideal visualization for yearly or quarterly reviews. You can set the date range precisely to the day.
3. Choose between one of these metrics:
- Interactions: Number of likes, comments, shares, etc. on posts
- Absolute Gwth: Number of followers gained
- Number of Fans
- Reactions per Follower: Number of reactions to a profile’s posts in relation to the profile size (especially helpful when comparing the activity of profiles of different sizes)
4. Select the number of profiles displayed: You can display between 5 and 20 profiles at the same time. If you choose 10, only the strongest 10 profiles will be visible in the animation, even if you have added more profiles. If the ranking changes, the profiles will swap.
5. Select Pace: Choose how fast you want the animation to run.
You can easily share your Bar Chart Race with others. Use the link you can find in the settings area.
Ready, Set, Go!
Now it’s your turn: pick a few exciting profiles and let them compete against each other! Find out who’s the winner of 2020. The Bar Chart Race is absolutely free of charge. Enjoy!